I had a thought, before we buy any product or service we go online and compare price, service or a product through various comparison sites.However when it comes to selling our home we only call a limited number of Agents, the most common is three Agents. We then, based on our knowledge, experience and recommendations decide to instruct one. After conducting my own market research, I have compiled a checklist which can be followed to assist you to decide which Agent is best suited to your needs:
• Make a list of Agents which provide the service of selling properties.
• Each agent is different and they can offer a different service to you based on their local knowledge, experience and how they are changing with the current economic and market conditions.
• How can they market your house
• What type of presentation they do
• What’s the quality of their photographs
• Can they produce floor plans
• What’s their fee
• What are the company values and do they match with your values.
This will help you analyse if your requirements can be fulfilled by a particular agent. If you would like our valuer to visit your property for a free valuation. Simply click here and request the best date and time for yourself and we will be in touch promptly. Make sure you keep up to date with our properties for sale and for rent by liking our Facebook page here.